The Issue with Current Weather Forecasting
Weather forecasting was developed in the 1860s through the cohesive combination of atmospheric sciences, physics and math.
Today, weather forecasting has ameliorated through significant improvements in computer and software engineering and our increased understanding regarding the atmosphere of the Earth. However, one of the most considerable issues regarding forecasting in present-day is the specificity of the way weather is predicted, forecasted and portrayed.
Weather is routinely predicted on a scale too large for most individuals, businesses and corporations that depend on accurate weather conditions in regards to potential tempestuous weather. At TransCanada Weather (TCW), we understand the need for meticulous, specialized and systematic forecasting; TCW was the pioneer in generating a system to forecast based on individual municipalities across Canada; municipal regions are typically only 15-30km in distance, compared to its county counterpart which can conceivably be up to quadruple the dimensional measurements.
At TransCanada Weather, we continue to accomplish breakthroughs in the forecasting industry and have now perfected a highly innovative integration of forecasting whereby specific streets, roads and highways can be forecasted across all regions/areas/cities/towns of Canada; this exceptionally powerful tool will become incredibly useful for predicting and portraying isolated severe events (ex. tornadoes, super-cell thunderstorms, snowsqualls) and street/road/highway conditions.
For individuals, small/large businesses, or corporations that depend on road conditions across various streets/roads/highways, municipalities or counties, our business offerings will prove unprecedented and maximize your business efficiency and the safety of your workforce.
Why is TransCanada Weather the Preferred Forecasting Choice?
– Unparalleled and highly specialized mapping techniques/colour-coding that can be interpreted with ease
– Ability to forecast based on all precipitation types and weather phenomena (i.e. wind, temperature, road conditions, severe weather risks, etc.)
– Offering specific and custom forecasting regarding all provinces, territories, regions, cities and smaller towns: regions that are commonly omitted from typical forecasting/media outlets will be comprehensively covered by our specialized mapping techniques
– Offering specific and custom forecasting where the client determines mapping details, locational details, and specialized information to be present or absent
– Capable of forecasting based on counties, regions, provinces and territories with fluidity
– Capable of forecasting based on municipal regions (15-30km linear diameter or less)
– Capable of forecasting to extreme and high specificity (ex. streets, roads, highways, etc.)
– Ability to forecast based on sortation regions (ex. regions with the same first 3 characters with respect to postal codes – N5X, A0M, M5V, etc.) for freight deliveries, postal couriers, public emergency personnel, maintenance services and small businesses
– Ability to forecast with regards to rivers, lakes, bodies of water and dissemination blocks (regions across Canada of 2,500 people or more)
– Using our specialized maps, clients are able to map out changes in weather conditions for efficient and effective business scheduling
Individuals or Organizations that Benefit from Private Weather Forecasting
– Construction workers
– Tradesmen (i.e. Electricians, Power-line Technicians, etc.)
– Individuals, businesses or corporations that set-up, perform or regulate outdoor sporting events, sporting stadiums, outdoor festivals and music shows or any outdoor activity/festival
– Insurable claimants (i.e. Hail Repair Companies, Water Damage Restoration Companies, etc.)
– Sanitary Engineers
– Wedding and/or all outdoor event planners
– All snow removal operators
– Public safety workers (i.e. Police officers, Firefighters, Paramedics, etc.)
– Individuals who frequently commute to their workplace or frequently travel to/from clientele
– Parents with children who often succumb to the “hustle and bustle” of chauffeuring their children to a multitude of places
– Individuals whom enjoy confronting the outdoors (i.e. camping, canoeing, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, etc.)
– General public interested and/or passionate regarding weather, weather changes, and severe-weather events across the country
Forecasting specificity has often been omitted: until today’s date! We invite individuals, small and large businesses to contact us regarding additional information, customizable service plans and all potential inquires at [email protected]
Full forecasts will be forwarded to email addresses of the client’s choice. Emailing services will be based on county geographical regions for ‘basic’ packages and sequentially increase in specificity/options for more expensive pricing plans.
Emailing services will include a thorough map and a full detailed weather write-up.
Forecasts with imperative information will be forwarded to one or more cellular devices of the client’s choice. Forecasts can be sent to supervisors, managers, workers, or other individuals. Text-Messaging services will be based on county geographical regions for ‘basic’ packages and sequentially increase in specificity/options for more expensive pricing plans.
Text-Messaging services will include a thorough map and a brief synopsis of a weather write-up (less than 250 words to refrain from drawn-out messaging).
Forecasting can be refined to become highly specific, including: municipal regions, smaller towns and other regions often omitted during typical forecasting techniques.
A myriad of annotations contributing to supplementary essential details will be utilized under this form of forecasting.
Forecasting maps can be custom-created based on the client’s needs. These maps will be strictly developed for the customer at hand and as a result of TCW to client liaison: only details the customer requests will be included.
Custom mapping will also include our newly developed database whereby forecasting based on streets, roads and highways will be made a reality.
Preliminarily choose a plan of preference.
Contact us at your convenience regarding any additional information or for payment fulfillment — [email protected]transcanadaweather.ca
Upon determining the pricing plan of preference, payment will be required immediately and every month thereafter.
Consistent customer to client liaison will be present in order to provide maps highly relevant to your needs.
Take a deep breath! All information regarding your preferences, pricing and payment will be meticulously recorded to ensure no mistakes ever occur.
*All information will remain private and highly confidential. No personal information will ever be shared outside the realm of private customer – company liaison.
Our map specificity and constant innovation contingent with daily 1 on 1 liaison between TransCanada Weather and the customer will offer unprecedented weather forecasting and your #1 choice for weather mapping.